Animated GIFS THREE! (Not Phone Safe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to explain the don't spank your kids in front of the llama lol.... you can't just say that and not finish that story!!!!!

Super defensive critters, IIRC.

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/G3S67wX"><a href="//imgur.com/G3S67wX">You Know You're Never Gonna Be As Fly As This Guy</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

No way. That is a pro wrestling move that has no defense!!!!

No shit, Stig. Nothing gets by YOU.

You need to explain the don't spank your kids in front of the llama lol.... you can't just say that and not finish that story!!!!!

:lol: sounds like a story there Stephen.

Llamas are good protection animals for live stock. We had two.
Bailey, the llama was great around the kids. Lilly and him took to each other from the time she learned to walk. She could toddle all around him and under him and he would never move or attempt to. She would feed him grass and they would follow each other around in the back yard. Bailey was quite attentive to the little baby animals. He would lay down, sun himself, and let the baby goats hop all over him.
One day Katy picked up a baby goat, not a day old and it started crying for it's mom.. I was standing next to her and saw Bailey start with his ears back, starting to flank her... His pace picked up and they (the llamas) have a funny gate when they get upset. I firmly told her to put the kid down NOW! and pulled her back. That llama was about to rip her a new one.
One time Lilly was doing something she ought nought and I reprimanded her loudly. Of course Bailey was near by since it is his girl BTW. Same demeanor as he started toward me. I quieted, stepped back, remembering his moves toward Katy. He kept his ears back, stared me down, and nosed his kid (Lilly) as if to ask if she was ok.
I went in and told Katy what had happened and warned her to never spank the kids in front of the llamas. :lol:
Their hooves look like talons. They can tear a mountain lion up with them. Ours had their fighting teeth removed.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/dGinm6KIC4Q" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Was388eiNl0" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
trim7.jpg

They basically have a rather stoic and calm nature, till something pisses them off.
Nomally, they just hang out and walk around like a stoner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back