Animated GIFS THREE! (Not Phone Safe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
102196.gif

That last punch, LOL!

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/GUeVCej"><a href="//imgur.com/GUeVCej">Old man strength</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

34j989j.gif

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/hkMVxy3"><a href="//imgur.com/hkMVxy3">Niice..</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Don't frig with old dudes. They might have a can of whoop-ass in their back pocket.
:blob6:

Lot more old dudes have killed people than young dudes. After going into a skinny, dark tunnel after VC, not a lot scares some folks, though that crowd is getting on in age. My friend was recently approached by a guy for his money. My friend told the guy that he was going to walk away or beat him up, but he wasn't getting any money. Guy walked off looking for easier prey. Coulda been my friend was packing, too, and it wouldn't be the first time he'd shot at someone. I never asked him, and he never told me that he's killed people, but...

I think that bus driver had a lot of pent up aggression from the years as a bus driver and dealing with the "bus people". My first year in collage I took the bus in Milwaukee a lot and saw all kinds of crazies riding the bus. Most of the driver should have achieved saint hood by now.

That last punch though. Here now you're off the bus just let me pull you back into one last wake up call. Lmao. Nice.

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/xpP17qy"><a href="//imgur.com/xpP17qy">Puss in boots</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/FHSQCvl"><a href="//imgur.com/FHSQCvl">There’s a friggin' Llama! (Sound)</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back