Animated GIFS THREE! (Not Phone Safe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/W2EMhdS"><a href="//imgur.com/W2EMhdS">Would you try it?</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

The rock climbing mags gave more details about the overall situation, back when...details left out that were part of the failure. Rock and Ice or Climbing had it.

That gal on the long bungee swing...it would be the rebound that I'd be worried about. Unknown vectors from tiny differences of inputs on the launch. That's a narrow slot, looks to me like.

I'd do it if I had set it up myself.
I wouldn't trust a setup made by another person, just like I don't eat mushroom stew, when somebody else have picked the mushrooms.

We've got the Amanita virosa
Looks a lot like an Agaricus and has killed an ungodly number of people.

Worst case was in the 80es.
A bunch of Vietnamese refugees found a lot of them, decided they looked enough like a Vietnamese edible mushroom to be edible too.

Picked them all and shared them with their Vietnamese neighbours in the refugee camp.

Massive death count.

Only last year some Congolese refugees pulled the same one. Most of the family died.

So call me paranoid, but I only eat the wild mushrooms I've picked or looked over, myself.

Which I do a lot.
When working in the woods, one might as well enjoy the fruits of it.
Every new apprentice has been totally hooked on bringing home the schrooms that we find during work.
That is one place where my near photographic memory comes in handy.
I surely know my schrooms.

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/0FdCjs0"><a href="//imgur.com/0FdCjs0">This is crazy!</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

4gV5wjw.gif

There's a reason why she's smiling.

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/wYEAqRp"><a href="//imgur.com/wYEAqRp">Tyrion Lannister goes after Gregor Clegane.</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back