Animated GIFS THREE! (Not Phone Safe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mBlVVYi.gif

I do have a man crush on this guy. I bet he would be fun as hell to hang with.

Lol i was just thinking that getting and throwing axes is about as epic as i could possibly stand!!! That beer looks good too...

I had a woman driving by, ask me, from her car, for a round of wood for her throwing ax target. Hot, and throws and ax...then, the sparkle. I tell you what, I can read sparkly fingers from a distance.

I asked for dimensions. For the wood. She wanted big wood, 3' diameter about 8" thick or so. I told her I could give her what she wanted, but I think it would be too much for her. Way too heavy. Maybe she relayed the considerations of size to her husband, and he told her not to come back by to get it.

In my experience, if a hot woman asks for more wood than she can handle alone..... i disappoint her :lol:

I didn't go into being able to handle the big wood, and offer mounting service.

I think she would probably have needed a 6x6" pressure-treated post in concrete to hold it.

I'm thinking a bunch of rocking to pull it out each time.

You guys know how hard it is when you've really whacked it in, and the maul is stuck in the round. I'm guessing a throwing ax sticks pretty well.

My childhood friend's dad had a "tomahawk" when we were really young. We thought it was bad ass.

That's some of the best double entendre we have had around here in a long time...make me happy long time....! :D

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/12tce-THLUE" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back