Animated GIFS THREE! (Not Phone Safe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All major road work is done by contractors in the us. That was in Europe, and likely contractors as well, and they likely had huge running over fines over their heads. And if you see guys leaning on shovels, they are usually spotting equipment (mandatory while digging) or are waiting for a step to be done so they can do their trade. Driving by us you will sometimes see multiple guys watching a machine dig, but there is nothing we can do until we have a hole to work in.

Diver Down!!!

DEpvMpN.gif

Ha!!!

I bet they have fun with the new guys!

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/NeYuATr"><a href="//imgur.com/NeYuATr">Law of physics to get out of a conical hole</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

That last one - I've done it in a winch truck. I spun 3 times and everyone else performed evasive maneuvers!!!

My adoring crowds were shitting their pants, I 'spect. Glad there weren't no cops around!!!

Wait for it...

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/dAqEghn"><a href="//imgur.com/dAqEghn">My 10 Favorite</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back