Animated GIFS THREE! (Not Phone Safe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to go swimming more often.

UnsteadyPlayfulHamadryad-size_restricted.gif

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/1wovkIJ"><a href="//imgur.com/1wovkIJ">Apparently it's my cake day so here's one of my earlier favorites. That's what we do right?</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Yea, I miss being able to embed w/o having to bring all the other crap along now. Imgur changed it, the bastids.

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/bRo0tMl"><a href="//imgur.com/bRo0tMl">Silverback crossing guard for the family</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/rjfou0t"><a href="//imgur.com/rjfou0t">Oops</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Chicago Sinkhole Swallows 3 Cars

I remember growing up in Columbus, OH and seeing a headline about a sinkhole that opened up in the city streets:
"That's the way the Mercedes Benz"

Remember when one opened up in Kentucky below the Corvette Museum? They lost a few rarities, for sure. Not too surprising though, given its proximity to Mammoth Cave.

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="hEIlrJS"><a href="//imgur.com/hEIlrJS">Thigh High Thursday comes 'round again!</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/RTpVzPP"><a href="//imgur.com/RTpVzPP">Awesome costumes by ahustudio</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/4hGrgp9"><a href="//imgur.com/4hGrgp9">“Nope” - rope</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back