Chip box build ?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Indeed doubles.
Image.jpg
First coat not a close color match but I can live with for now. Second and hopefully third late tomorrow.

Thank you gents!
I never imagined just how much work it would take to build this box. All said and done I am $1200 into the build and have enough tube to build one badass firewood rack in the garage. So that being said if someone were to ask me to build them a box I would say 10g's, three weeks, and half down. Cash.

That looks fantastic. Re: Stephen's post I put a step on the outside because 1: it is your bathroom, 2: I hauled a tractor in there also and it was a lot easier to go there than climb over the back, and 3: sometimes you need to get up there and slash down the load or put a tarp on it.

Second coat and clear coat all done thank God it's almost over lights, plate, and some DOT stickers is all there is left.

Thank you gents!
I never imagined just how much work it would take to build this box. All said and done I am $1200 into the build and have enough tube to build one badass firewood rack in the garage. So that being said if someone were to ask me to build them a box I would say 10g's, three weeks, and half down. Cash.
Haha, I came to the conclusion I should've bought a box after doing the math as well!

Thanks guys! I would do it again in a shop for sure but not out in the driveway in late spring. I would have been done sooner if not for the weather.

Back