Paleo

This article mentions the Zone Diet's big demon, (if I'm using the phrase right), aracheodonic (sp) acid. Walnuts have it, as I recall. An easy thing to remove from the diet. I forget what is/ are the metabolic pathways that get to aracheodonic acid, otherwise.

Part of the deal it that if you avoid certain substances, chemical reactions do/ don't occur, leading to a domino effect or lack of domino effect.

Its been a while, and two pints of microbrew, and an ice cream sandwich-later. haha.:beer:

I have never had that. Neighbor raised a half wagyu beef, said it was good.

We were told that the Japanese so rarely eat a good steak, that they want all the fat and flavor they can get. We have shipped calves to Japan before.

My FIL loves the beef he gets over here. A steak he thinks is great would only rate average with me. All grass fat over there.

Kiwis really dont eat very well. They are surrounded by some of the best food in the world, but it is expensive so they eat shit and sell the best.

I don't recall where else waygu beef was being discussed.
Had some in a Portland restaurant...
WOW! Best ever. Holy moly good.

I haven't read the thread but I eat my goats and some other stuff my wife grows in the yard. Also tons of eggs and a few months out of the year we eat a fair amount of squirrels and deer that me and the kid shoot. Not sure what diet that is but it seems to work. Or it is just the amount of work that takes that burns the pounds off.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
What does squirrel taste like

Chicken rat with a hint of acorn with a very fine hickory after taste with a respectable dwelling of pinecone on the follow through. And barbecue sauce.

Back