In The News...

This isn't very shocking, but it is concerning.

Any time a US company interacts with the DPRK, whether willingly or unwilling, it should be viewed as a high potential for a hack; and US servers and computers can be ransacked quietly for information or hit with randsomeware.

Not to mention all of the social engineering they use to flip people, and weaponize people who are not paying attention.

The discoveries for the files discussed in this article was discovered by a guy who white hat hacks North Korean servers/computers for fun...its his hobby.

I actually search Google Earth Pro's databases, and with a few like-minded people, I help spot anomalies that might be related to war exercises, missile housings, new railway connections, mass burials, prison camps, and we've even helped figure out where he lives (countless luxurious properties, many with underground railway access to avoid satellite detection).

Here's all about the place with the free map plug-ins that you can install onto Google Maps Pro desktop edition to see notable places everyone has found. It is a KMZ file. There is a lot of off map investigating going on for me as well, to help verify discoveries and anomalies.

Download the free version. The full version costs $700 (which I don't have). This guy has found a ton of noteworthy notations and sites (not sure if it's the same guy in the CNN article, but I wouldn't doubt it).

Back