In The News...

You don't win hearts and minds, and maintain good community relations, if all you do is march about in jackboots.

And we all know my position on Thicc women, which is all of them, and inventing new ones.

Also, don't run from them. They have tasers and dogs and such. When, not if, they do catch you, be thankful for bodycams, else they'd have a "boot party" with you.

Also, the lands of funny accents have bigger issues at hand... yes that was Oz, and this is Britbongland

For those unfamiliar, Matt Easton is an antique weapons collector and dealer, as well as a HEMA expert.

Let this stand as an example of the slippery slope. Let's stick with "Shall not be infringed upon"

Shit. We've got ourselves a certifiable plant. Why, why, why would you elect someone into any American anything if they can't speak and/or won't speak ENGLISH.

It's called assimilation. It's really not that difficult. If I moved to China, I would be sure to learn Mandarin or some other relevant dialect for the area I'll be moving to. Good lord. You shit on the American flag when you win an American election and speak Chinese to celebrate. At the very least speak English and THEN Chinese.

Not cool, Chinese lady, not cool. Uncle Sam just called me up and he said he wants you deported.

How do you know this her official victory speech? Because someone told you?

Or is it that she’s being interviewed by KTSF which broadcasts lots of Chinese content for the large Chinese population of SF?

She speaks fluent English apparently.

Back