In The News...

Yes Bob, but they'll use every chance they can get to publicize, as if their pathetic hustle doesn't feed enough of our govt. stripping our freedoms away.

Add-on: And it will not matter race, creed. political persuasion or language spoken. They will ignore the calls for that to be id'd by whisping them off into the bitstream. They'll further use it identified only by date if the perp doesn't fit the narrative. Scott has a point, this may/may not play into it.

First Mick, then Gary left, now Paul is thinking about joining the " we've had a Scott overdose" exodus.
He may not be ruining the forum, but he sure is thinning the members.
Kevin Bingham too

I doubt there’s one person on here who gets upset by being insulted, I get loads and doesn’t cause me a moments distress.
Just open the threads already! it’s the best fun on here.

Especially now Trump is entering his final burn out, so much fun ahead!

If someone’s a dick then they should be called a dick, who cares?

Murph has his conspiracy thread now, so that stays in one place, it’s all good.

Yes, people shouldn't let things get under their skin, and the ignore button really works. I've used it on another forum. But, I think treesmith can be singled out for his unique way of putting off or annoying members. Just tone it down is all you have to do, or give yourself a weekly post limit for the news/politics related threads.

It just gets annoying when it's the same dog yipping the same sound every minute of the day. When one person dominates threads by post count and offensiveness.

I'm not bothered much by you, but there are times when the arguing and attacking becomes too strong and frequent, and really just useless, because how is a believer in one extreme going to convince someone from the other extreme after the 100th post, or the 10th post for that matter, if they show no signs of budging after the first 2? I've given up on a lot of people here on certain topics, let it be their problem. Let Altissimus keep saying stuff about trump. If that's his obsession, fine. If Stig can't stand Christian religion, then I won't bother him with it, and it is up to him to not be bothered by an occasional religious post or thread I make, and I won't engage in futility with him. At least respect these people for the skills and wisdom they have in our line of work

Well, look what the NIH is finally listing as a treatment option for Fauci Flu. The dirty "I word" that up until recently got you de-platformed for even mentioning it. MSM won't even acknowledge it's existence, or this update:

Yes, ‘mentioned’ in that the known studies have been reviewed, and in reading it one finds: the fact that a significant concentration of the drug in lung tissue could only be achieved if one ingests 100 times the dose level considered safe for use in humans and even at that dosage plasma concentration was less than half what is needed for effectiveness against Covid-19, and there was no statistically significant difference found between it and the placebo, among other findings...

From that page:
“Ivermectin has been shown to inhibit replication of SARS-CoV-2 in cell cultures.9 However, pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic studies suggest that achieving the plasma concentrations necessary for the antiviral efficacy detected in vitro would require administration of doses up to 100-fold higher than those approved for use in humans.10,11Although ivermectin appears to accumulate in lung tissue, predicted systemic plasma and lung tissue concentrations are much lower than 2 µM, the half-maximal inhibitory concentration (IC50) observed in vitro for ivermectin against SARS-CoV-2.12-15 Subcutaneous administration of ivermectin 400 µg/kg had no effect on SARS-CoV-2 viral loads in hamsters.16 However, there was a reduction in olfactory deficit (measured using a food-finding test) and a reduction in the interleukin (IL)-6:IL-10 ratio in lung tissues.

The safety and efficacy of ivermectin for the prevention and treatment of COVID-19 have been evaluated in clinical trials and observational cohorts. Summaries of the studies that informed The COVID-19 Treatment Guidelines Panel’s (the Panel) recommendation can be found in Table 4c. The Panel reviewed additional studies, but these studies are not summarized in Table 4c because they have study design limitations or results that make them less definitive and informative.

Recommendation
  • The Panel recommends againstthe use of ivermectin for the treatment of COVID-19, except in clinical trials (AIIa).
Rationale
The results of several randomized trials and retrospective cohort studies of ivermectin use in patients with COVID-19 have been published in peer-reviewed journals or have been made available as manuscripts ahead of peer review. Most of these studies, especially studies completed earlier in the pandemic, had incomplete information and significant methodological limitations, which made excluding common causes of bias difficult. Many of these studies have not been peer reviewed, and some have now been retracted”

Pat, I took it and it works. A friend's daughter took it and it saved her from probably being vented and then dying. Other friends and family have taken it for C19, and almost all recovered quickly. Numerous doctors and studies recommended it for well over a year, and they were ridiculed, banned and shamed over it. African countries and parts of India have been using it before C19, and have declared C19 to be a non-issue. Hell, Dr. Pierre Kory was successfully treating members of Congress and their staff with it, and when he championed that, they ex-communicated him from their care and panels. I don't care how they word their write up, they have been against it from the day it was mentioned, because it would have killed the whole reason for giving the EUA to the experimental jabs they claimed were a cure (as almost every public hrealth agency is captured by big pharma). We all can see how that turned out, especially with the reported numbers from VAERS and the European equivalents.

Back