In The News...

I wish I could do a good Howard Cosell impersonation right now. Reading you guys is priceless. Personally I don’t give a shit if abortion is legal or illegal it’s still murder in my mind. And there ain’t a damn person out there that can change my mind. Speaking as a parent of two and one miscarriage.

I gues it boils down to how violently you're opposed to having testosterone dictatatorial rule over estrogen?

Be grateful we let you vote now.........

Jomo

I predict a future where lies can't be told and justice is dealt out swiftly, within hours.

In other words our future promises to be far more law abiding.

Just my opinion............

Jomo

Not really, if science, biological science, can determine whether you're a lying sack of trash or not......

Admittedly we aren't quite there yet, but soon.

Can humanity survive forced honesty

Jomo

The people that wanted you to wear a mask for two years refuse to wear a condom for two minutes, I’m being generous. I think ol JoJo would make the perfect birth control poster child. Put his picture on every pack of rubbers with the caption “Accidents cause people, don’t let this happen to you.” Bet they’d fly off the shelves. :lol:

I'm going to disagree with the conservative pack here, although for reasons different than what the liberals spout. First of all, I disagree that 'every life is precious' because many people are simply a waste of carbon and oxygen. There are way too many people on this earth and way too many unwanted people. When certain animal populations get too high, government increases hunting permits to thin the herds. We can't do that with people but we can stop unwanted people from being born. Something like 75% of abortions are performed on black mothers, babies who would otherwise grow up with no father or worse, in an orphanage. I am not trying to be racist when I observe that over half the violent crimes in the US are performed by black males, who make up 6-7% of the population. So if less of them are born then quality of life improves for the rest of us.

I fully expect to get slammed for this post, and may even lose some friends over it. But in my opinion life simply isn't that precious. We cull unwanted lives from many other species in the name of 'humanity' but insist that unwanted babies be brought to full term no matter what, even if nobody wants them and their odds for a happy and productive life are extremely limited. I spent my first 20+ years on this earth miserable and feeling unwanted, and I grew up in a relatively affluent white environment. I have spent over half my life questioning if it has been worth it, and the answer is usually 'no'. If I had been aborted the world would have gotten along just fine without me. Why force other unwanted souls into a lifetime of doubt and regret?

So if my dog has puppies…or my cat has kittens…and I don’t want them…it’s okay to chop them up with a machete? Drown them? Throw them into a fire? I wager some would have a genuine dancing hissy fit over such…but they find killing these “unwanted” babies acceptable. I don’t get it.
If you take those unwanted puppies and kittens to the 'humane' society, they will likely euthanize them. Same effect as chopping them up with a machete but less gore.

The wealthy will travel abroad to get abortions while the poor remain here to procreate and create a further burden of unwanted children. Taking religion out of it, I believe Brian is accurate in what will happen. I think it will be more socio-economic than race. The long-term implications are larger than individual religious beliefs. Don't want an abortion? don't have one. Are you willing to help fund all of the unwanted pregnancies and save those kids?...i doubt it.

I find it interesting how some call it murder and on the same note we fuel murder with liberal gun laws. Don't get me wrong...I love shooting guns, but they are way to accessible to unstable people. I've put several kids in body bags this year from accidental discharges from the pistols their parents carry on a daily basis. Shame we don't make gun ownership more rigorous and actually make folks show they are competent to handle them. With great power comes great responsibility. Those kids weren't aborted, just put in harm's way.

I digress.....

how about we keep out guns and abortion rights.....that way everyone is happy. Cheers

[/QUOTE]
So if my dog has puppies…or my cat has kittens…and I don’t want them…it’s okay to chop them up with a machete? Drown them? Throw them into a fire? I wager some would have a genuine dancing hissy fit over such…but they find killing these “unwanted” babies acceptable. I don’t get it.
wait...your dog already had the puppies. Abort them first.....better yet spay or neuter. That logic is not comparable.

I am with you Brian.

Anyone doesn't want abortions should be very behind preventing pregnancy through education and free birth control.

Nobody should be knocking the woman and not the man.
Should they both be responsible? YES.

Should society have to deal with the problems of individual irresponsibility? No, theoretically. In reality, we do, like it or not.

Your problem is that you don't have a line in the sand between those who think their religion should define life for EVERYONE, because "god" said so, and those who doesn't give a shit about some imaginary middle eastern so called "god".

The "god" believers remind me a lot of the extreme muslims.

Stig's only guilty of speaking in absolutes, which all biological scientists' have learned over time, is horribly fallible...

Jomo

I'm posting this both here and in the Official Guns thread. A worthy read for all, no matter which side of firearms you find yourself on:

When I first came to the US I worked at a homeless shelter in DC. After watching the insanity which was these peoples lives I came to the conclusion that any male Who was incarcerated should have a mandatory versectomy. If they decide later in life to have kids they could pay to have it reversed, not many would I wager. The thugs who are in and out of jail dont want kids they just want to F#ck. Most kids in the ghetto dont have a dad, sad

Back