In The News...

I find it disturbing that the label "terrorist" is being used that way.
That is what countries like Russia and Turkey does.
It has no place in a so-called democracy.

Last edited:
The letter agencies have used questionable "terrorist" designations a lot in the past. Some groups are 'extremist friendly', but still hold them as a vast minority, and don't warrant the 'presumption of guilt' the terrorist designation implies.

Is it @treesmith's sister that makes cool cakes? Can't quite remember. Anyway, here's something to be aware of...

Hopefully she(whoever it is) has enough sense to not use dubious ingredients to get a unique look, but it's worth carefully inspecting labels to make sure everything's cool to use for an edible product. Looks like people that definitely should have known better, didn't, and that same kind of person could package ingredients for others to use.

He is doing it to Moldova right now.
Cutting off the gas to force them away from the EU.

Stig, I want to upset you) - ,, Gazprom has agreed to extend the gas supply contract with Moldova to the republic for five years. The meeting at which the contract was signed took place in St. Petersburg, the press service of the Ministry of Infrastructure and Regional Development of the country reported.
Deliveries will begin on November 1. The parties agreed on the need for further negotiations to establish a payment schedule. Gazprom called the deal mutually beneficial.
The previous contract with Gazprom and Moldova expired in September and was extended until the end of October for the period of negotiations. Meanwhile, the energy crisis continues in the country, because of which a state of emergency was introduced. At the moment, only 25% of the housing stock is heated in Chisinau.
As he wrote 5-tv.ru earlier, the press secretary of the President of the Russian Federation Dmitry Peskov denied the Financial Times' claims that Russia's gas sale to Moldova is connected with political conditions.,, This is despite the fact that Moldova owes Russia $700 million over the previous years. Stig, if you have an autumn aggravation of Russophobia, I advise you to consult a psychologist, or drink a glass of Russian vodka and have a bite of borscht. ( The second option is more preferable ) And you will have enlightenment!)

Last edited:
The whole stink (Merricks involvement) comes down to the Loudoun County school board, via the teachers union, contacting the Biden Admin directly to do something about the parents.

Think about that, in all of the U.S. what other union has a direct line to the President of the United States?

In just a matter of days, under the auspice of the Domestic Terrorist Act, the Biden Admin instructs Merrick, and FBI to contact all school boards across the U.S. with specific orders to send in the list of all parents names that stand up and speak out against the schools curriculum (CRT, gender issues and the like) Labeling all such parents as terrorists.

Merrick claims he never knew anything of this. But the paper trail proves he's a bald face lair.

And it all started with the Loudoun County school board and the U.S. Teacher Union.

In a nutshell, that's why Merrick is getting grille by the senate committee. Well deserved, too.

Does anyone but me find the recent school board attitude to be offensive at best...more like infuriating? You’d think someone appointed them emperor or something. I saw some clips of a meeting several weeks ago where parent after parent had a turn to speak, and before they got started good, the grand poobah told them, “You’re done. You’re finished”, and dismissed them without allowing them to have their say. After about the third parent was down that way, I was thinking the parents needed to excuse themselves and just wait out in the parking lot and settle it there.

As to the issue of the girl being assaulted, the school board would be the last folks I’d bother contacting.

Thanks for that.

Nonetheless, I find it disturbing that any union could do what the Teachers Union did. And they got immediate action.

That's the part that bugs me the most.

They represent 40k plus teachers in Virginia, of course they would have immediate action. The alternative of course is a strike, which is about the only power they have, which means millions of parents will be missing work to babysit their kids. They should strike imo. This is all over mask mandates, which are federally mandated. Teachers are like anyone else and deserve to have a safe work environment, masks are part of that since this covid stuff. Every medical society and organization agrees with this, so it's fact, sorry. It's the exact same as if they mandate vaccines, that's cool that they are against your religion, but your kids won't be allowed to get mine sick. At some point deep net fantasy shit collides with reality with predictable results.

Wtf does the teachers union have to do with any of that?

Are you guys confusing the nsba with a teachers union?

Last edited:
So that's a yes, no wonder i was confused, especially because i hadn't even seen this in the news at all. The national school board association (nsba) is the complete opposite of a teachers union, it's who the teachers union have negotiations with and strikes against. School boards are elected officials, and the school board, not the union, called on the Justice department to investigate parents threatening board members and teachers, which of course is illegal. This whole insane child on child rape story, of course perpetrated by a fake male to female kid predator tranny, in Virginia where they just had a giant blowup on the whole issue, a couple weeks before a huge election, where the issue somehow wasn't reported to the police, and he does it again, i mean, what conservative trigger did they leave out? Guns? Oh wait, they called him a terrorist so now they can take his guns. Completely impossible that this is actually true, oh wait, that's why i had never heard about it.

I'd skimmed the harsh comments in this thread on that story and guessed there was something false in the 'facts' involved.

I’m not sure who supports what anymore. A guy dressed in drag assaulted a girl in the girl’s bathroom. And when her father brought it up at the meeting he was arrested. The whole thing stinks, IMO.

It’s obvious that folks who have kids (especially those with daughters), would likely feel a bit stronger about the issue than those who don’t even have children.

Back