In The News...

I hate to sound like a dick, but why is this even news still? There was a horrible accident involving something that resembles a gun but isn't, statistically she was more likely to die driving to work. It's a terrible situation, and would have likely been prevented with more experience and better safety, but so would tons of other stuff in the world. It's a workplace accident, they happen everyday and are a sad reality of life, and happen outside the film industry far more often and no one even cares.
No Kyle, it was a gun. Look up the definition of a fire arm and quit being a dick :lol:

Anti-gun idiots can’t tell the difference. They just pick them up and fire them indiscriminately.

Why would the inability to tell the difference make you an anti-gun idiot?

Could it not simply be a "Don't give a shit about guns" person, or do they simply not exist in your black or white World?

I mean, just because someone doesn't know the Bible end to end, doesn't automatically make then anti-christ, does it?

I hate to sound like a dick, but why is this even news still? There was a horrible accident involving something that resembles a gun but isn't, statistically she was more likely to die driving to work. It's a terrible situation, and would have likely been prevented with more experience and better safety, but so would tons of other stuff in the world. It's a workplace accident, they happen everyday and are a sad reality of life, and happen outside the film industry far more often and no one even cares.

I believe it’s called a human interest story, people can identify with the participants and follow it closely.

Why would the inability to tell the difference make you an anti-gun idiot?

Could it not simply be a "Don't give a shit about guns" person, or do they simply not exist in your black or white World?

I mean, just because someone doesn't know the Bible end to end, doesn't automatically make then anti-christ, does it?
Stig, Alec Baldwin has run his mouth quite a bit about guns. He is known for his anti-gun stance. Just because he used one this week to kill someone doesn’t change that.

Exactly!
People like you who aren’t as talented or successful in life, love a celebrity train wreck.
Makes you feel better about your narrow, adventure less, cautious existence.

’look what happens when you take risks, best take none’

Tall poppy syndrome.

What can he say? He was born that way!

Exactly!
People like you who aren’t as talented or successful in life, love a celebrity train wreck.

Tall poppy syndrome.

He is a pretty sorry excuse for a person.

Oh, I mean Alec of course.

Yep. And for a vocal anti-gun yuppie to simply point a gun at someone and shoot them spells KARMA in all caps.

“Alec Baldwin has run his mouth quite a bit about guns. He is known for his anti-gun stance.”

Stalone is another anti gunner. Funny how he’d be homeless if he only took roles that didn’t involve guns. Typical leftist hypocrite.

This is quite the story.
Exactly!

Tall poppy syndrome.

What about the story made you post it?

Clothing, Apparel, Text

Back