In The News...

There's a vid of the matador getting gored. Man the bull took umbrage, plunged his horn through the man's heart.

My closest cousin, Noah, did the same at age 46. He had long-time alcohol problems, a serious injury about 10 years before....left behind two sons and a daughter. Terribly sad stuff...sorry it has happened to y'all.

I knew Noah had difficulties in life but didn't expect suicide.

I don't think I've ever seen dogs mentioned in an obit before in the is survived by list. Too bad for the family, sorry. Suffered from depression?

That is wrong in so many ways. For one, I can't believe that is what is on TV and millions are soaking that in daily, a bunch of dudes in makeup with scripts sitting in a studio set... HAAAAAAA.... "the news":|:

I thought it an interesting discussion. A number of overlapping issues makes it complicated, imo. People want to define the problems and possible solutions in clear cut ways, but you can't just look at statistics (facts) and draw clear inferences from them on how best to view the overall situation. Even when intelligent rational thinkers, white or black are going to look at things differently, as the discussion seems to illustrate.

I agree that the topic and points were worthy and need discussed. I just don't see the point in having 4 grown men in monkey suits yelling at each other on television, they could at least take turns in the yelling...

Anyways the criminality comment was unfair in my opinion and I detest statements like that. Segregation, oppression and lack of resources are to blame for this "criminality" and it's manufactured. Put 4 rats in a box with food for 2 and see what happens. Put four yuppies in afterwards.... Same result.

It's sad to see the prevalence of racism in these times.

Back