In The News...

Reading the papers here is seems they pretty much just went for a Darwin award.

it's been out of hand since the 60's I'm thinking...then again hating has been OOH for much longer...

Jim, I bet the polish government saw how well it is going for Turkey with their, "Mention the Armenian genocide, and we'll toss you in jail" law, and figured they wanted to get in on that, too.

With the last election they've done a HUGE swing towards total government control.

The theory in Europe that there is a Jewish conspiracy, is old to ancient, from earlier times on up through the activities of the third reich, and I guess still even today. It all started when people that were unhappy with their own meager lot, looked around for those that stressed such things as education, medicine, and the arts, for someone to blame. Leaders let it happen to take the heat off themselves as the real root of the problems, sometimes organised the hate and attacks. People still wanting to believe that theory are just plain dumb.

I mean I kinda think he should have paid his debt. If a buddy borrows money and blows it in Vegas, you would want him to pay you back.

Does anyone think it is a bad sign that the Govt is running a loan shark business with collection agents that are above the law? Anyone?

Back