In The News...

Kevin, I'm semi familiar with the labor struggles back in to the day, just semi familiar tho. I'm another product of the American public school system/industry. Gunpowder and lead is what people resort to when there's no other options, I had options, it was a private sector trade school. It's a sad fact that we're one of the richest nations on earth yet have an educational system of a third world country.

quality public education for all? Damn now you really are talking like a commie. next thing youll want healthcare for all too. Your a pinko union man disguised as a right winger. Is it guns, god, and gays that got you crossed up then?

Sounds like someone should have clubbed that guy a few days ago.

In other news, the Federal Land that youse guys all own.....its your land.........well, the fee to see that land is going up. You tax dollars along with the old 10 dollar fee is not enough.

Sounds like the life time pass is going to 80 bucks. Better get one now while they are still 10.

werent you hunting for examples of systemic racism Jim and couldnt find any? but then your like "business as usual, carry on, no big deal..."

Okay, Kevin. You can find racism, systemic or otherwise, where ever you look.

What about it though? Is it politics or is it racism? When I get squirreled away into a district that does not represent me its politics? If I were black it would be racism?

Does anyone represent me as a Inuit? Not a bleeding chance!

You could always live in a much more bleeding heart society. I was reading the Inuit in Nunavut up here are choked because not enough is being done to help them adapt to climate change. So we need to let them have land, govern themselves, pay no tax, free health care, free housing, get subsidized for living up north, and lastly when the place starts to warm up. We need to pay for that too.

Jim I feel like you owe me. Lol.

Back