In The News...

Eh, i bet the pyramids were just like any other massive construction project, basically using slaves to do work :lol: I've read that conditions were crappy, but not as crappy as one would think because even then skilled tradesmen were valuable, so it made sense to treat them ok so they could still effectively work. Remember that on some of the jobs in my field projected fatalities are still calculated for the bid.... The raising of the Vatican obelisk comes to mind too, where talking during the lift was punishable by death because it might mess up the coordination of it all.

Those sick assholes are gonna die in prison and I'll bet they suffer heavily at the hands of their fellow inmates.

Poor kids. Hope they're enjoying some good food and clean beds and everything else I take for granted.

Some people did something in Sri Lanka today.

SRI LANKA EASTER ATTACKS:
- 290 dead
- 625 wounded
- 8 suicide bombings
- 7 arrested
- Many foreigners among dead: Several Americans
US/UK: 2
UK: 3
Denmark: 3
Portugal: 1
China: 2
Turkey: 2
India: 3
Netherlands, Pakistan, Belgium: unknown amount
- Death toll expected to rise.

Whole bunch of maintenance work going on...

If you were clarifying to me, MB...no need...I got it. Per the Muslim lady...just some people doing stuff...no biggie.

I don't know who is the bigger wack job...the Muslim congresslady or Maureen Walsh, another fine political person (she says nurses play cards most of the time...what a tool).

Back