In The News...

He's a day early. Tomorrow he could've scored some pot too.

A FYI federally Canada goes legal for pot tomorrow! Coast to coast.

Lol we all were flipping out drinking and grilling pout tonight because we can't listen to music lol.... makes sense

I can't believe Mexico is letting 7000 people march through on there way here. Where are these people eating and pooping? I wonder what Trump is gonna do when they reach our boarder???

The Mexican Gov't said that they were going to stop them at their southern border. That lasted ten minutes.

Trump said that he would mobilize the military if the invading force comes near our border. They are conveniently timed to reach our southern border around election time.

Just think of the trail of trash, urine, and feces generated by them. Hell, they have enough bodies - the should be to able to fight their persecutors!

My gut feeling about this whole thing is it's the Dems, operating behind the scenes, recruiting, organizing, supporting and timing it all to ruin Trump. Because when the showdown comes every bleeding heart liberal in the country will take up arms against Trump if he tries to stop them.

This immigration phenomena is the gateway to the ruin of America, and it's the Dems behind it. They don't care about the people per say, they just need them as a stepping stone to rile up the liberals and take control of the country.

Whew! now I feel better.

“when the showdown comes every bleeding heart liberal in the country will take up arms”

Thats not going to end the way they think Jerry.

Anti illegal immigration Dave. We’re all immigrants, it’s the <s>undocumented Democrats</s> illegal immigrants that rational folks have a problem with.

Bob, he has to twist his version of our thinking in order to justify his position. Unless he makes us the villains, his position makes no sense.

Back