In The News...

It is my understanding that Bob prides himself on being able to take it as well as dish it out :drink:

Hehehehe!
CYOdTmBUMAEG_zj.jpg

I love how they cut to the reporter just as ole Bob was getting a bit condescending.

Jeeze a mo.......now she wont have nothing to drive to that fancy schmancy college....

A family got attacked by a wolf in a Canadian park....1AM, came in their tent. Another fellow heard the screams and comes to their aid...actually breaks up the attack. Hoorah....hero stuff. Then makes comment he regrets "kicking the wolf"....help me understand the mentality of regretting kicking a wolf to save people?????

.....The wolf was starting to drag Matthew away when a neighboring camper, Russ Fee, heard the family's screams and jumped in to help.
"The screams were so intense that I knew it was obviously a terrible situation," Fee told CNN affiliate CBC. "So I just kind of kept running at [the wolf], and I just kicked it sort of in the back hip area."

Fee said he immediately regretted kicking the wolf, but it did make the animal release Matthew and pop out of the tent. Matthew soon followed, and the two started screaming and throwing rocks at it......

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/14/us/wolf-attack-canada-trnd/index.html

Thanks, Justin...I feel a lot better about your Canadian heroes up there now. I understand his regret now. Like, "uh, oh...WTF have I done now???"

Back