In The News...

Well I'm not clear whether y'all think the shootings were orchestrated by an outside larger entity as a means of causing a furor that would result in new gun control. If that is what you are saying, I'm with Mick, that is an insane, tin foil hat idea.

On par with saying the Newtown shootings did not happen

Ok. On the other hand, the esteemed rancher from eastern Montana has noted a precedent for government entities sponsoring terrorism and admitting it (France re Greenpeace). I suppose anything is possible.

Dang it we haven't heard enough about the chief lately

I was up on his hill just the other day.

It looked okay up there.

He would be proud maybe.......the pond that was completely salted up is now getting much better.

Instead of a ring of white around it...there is a ring of cattails. The water is clearing up and the bugs and birds are back.

How come " The good guys" never have that one good gun that doesn't kill people, but only criminals, when it really matters?
We keep hearing that it is the only thing that'll work againg the bad guys, but so far I haven't heard of a single mass shooting/ stabbing that has been stopped that way.
Must be Obama's fault somehow.
Or maybe the gun lovers just have an over active imagination.

Meanwhile Gary and I will keep on training on how to deal with a knife wielding attacker without a gun.

Maybe a "failure to act" law & signed agreement needs established as part of obtaining a license to carry?

"Good guys" with guns stop bad people all the time.

Not all good guys are armed, however. Most bad guys are...

How come " The good guys" never have that one good gun that doesn't kill people, but only criminals, when it really matters?
We keep hearing that it is the only thing that'll work againg the bad guys, but so far I haven't heard of a single mass shooting/ stabbing that has been stopped that way...

Of course you don't hear about it. It doesn't fit the narrative that the liberal media is feeding us.

Here you go: https://crimeresearch.org/2019/05/uber-driver-in-chicago-stops-mass-public-shooting/

There's plenty more. You know about Google, right?

Back