In The News...

Pretty much Kevin. Pity I didn’t know you were over or I would have come over to say hello. The Norsk’s TrepleieForum are great at informing people after the event.

There are so many electric cars here. Marques you would t expect to see offering electric. Porsche Panamera E-Hybrids. Audi Q7 etron and of course the Tesla’s. Charging stations in most car parks for free, and reduced tax on electric cars entering the city of Oslo.

Well next time. I really would like to come back. What an incredible place from the little bit that I saw.

Give me a shout if your ever over again.

I’ll get you a beer or whatever tickles ya fancy. I owe you something for making my life just a bit easier with the RW, RR and single line treework. ;)

Nor I, but I bet they're on the way. I'm curious about the fee!

Friends got a Electric car by that company Burnham has....................... At any rate my wife checked for them and there was a charging station at the beach near us they were coming up to walk. I was surprised to hear is was $1 for the first 3 hours charge or some amazingly low number like that. City of 60K people 30 miles inland has charging stations in a lot of the parking lots.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/1ZpFhwJ4eGM" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Used to go skiing up there as a kid. San Bernadino Mountains. Been behind those near Palmdale and had it snow on us rabbit hunting one year.
So like Mt Baldy, Big Bear, Arrowhead, Wrightwood. Snow is pretty much a thing. Little unusual for May though.

Back