In The News...

Great link, Jim...the guy was dirtbag...and the FBI acted like the Keystone Cops. They had many chances to catch him and just ignored them.

"He is serving his sentence at the ADX Florence, a federal supermax prison near Florence, Colorado in solitary confinement for twenty-three hours a day."

Solitary...23 hours a day for the rest of his life. Madness.

Yes, solitary for 23 hours a day will result in madness.

I don’t think it’s even a drug Butch, just a supplement, but to give kids anything not approved by the parents or a Dr. is unacceptable.

Teacher negligently fires gun in class...

FTFY

Who the hell checks to see if a gun is unloaded by pulling the trigger. WTF? He should never be allowed to handle a gun again, ever.

How else do you do it, then.

Look down the barrel?

Wut???

gMscglN.gif

How else do you do it, then.

Look down the barrel?

In case you're being serious Stig, ALL guns are loaded until you check the loading mechanism (magazine etc.) and the breach (portion that holds the cartridge during firing.) And that check is only good for that moment while you are doing something with the gun and have maintained total control of the gun.

In part, for this reason, any instruction being carried out in a professional manner would make use of an obviously inert training gun - commonly blue in color or orange.

Interesting BlackSmith.

Overall I like how the Israelis deal with terrorism, foreign and domestic, on their own soil - do everything you can and continue on with life.

And..., I'm all for making violent crimes of any sort totally unrewarding for the criminal, both emotionally and personally.

Yup! Remove mag, inspect, cock action 3 times, hold action back, inspect chamber and barrel, clear, then release action and trigger in safe direction. Round still chambered? Say ah crap out loud.

Back