In The News...

Where are the stats about how many "good guys" left their guns in their truck and got them stolen by bad guys to kill people. Those people should also be held responsible for being irresponsible.

According to the Department of Justice, based on a 2016 survey of prison inmates, stolen guns accounted for 0.34% of homicides. The survey did not specify where the guns were stolen from or whether or not they were stolen from "good guys." I suppose a few of those might have been from trucks.

According to the Department of Justice, based on a 2016 survey of prison inmates, stolen guns accounted for 0.34% of homicides. The survey did not specify where the guns were stolen from or whether or not they were stolen from "good guys." I suppose a few of those might have been from trucks.

I guess you can interpret that stat in a number of ways.

If they’re cheap and easily available, why steal them?

Crackheads aren't worried about how cheap guns might be. They'll sell it for $2 to score a rock.

That's my point being. :drink:

disgraced.gif

This story made me tear up a little bit:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/54W22gT7-R8" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Saw that on NBC Nightly News last night. My Uncle Roy is still somewhere in N Korea.

So I’ve been repeatedly informed on here.

But Trump would love to see them both hung out to dry, and here is the perfect opportunity, all he has to do is personally tell the prison governor to ensure he comes to no harm. Send a guy to the prison to keep an eye on things, security cameras, he’s the POTUS ffs!

Maybe more news will emerge.

Back