Page 653 of 672 FirstFirst ... 153553603643651652653654655663 ... LastLast
Results 6,521 to 6,530 of 6714

Thread: In The News...

More biners!!! Sponsor pantheraba's Avatar

I have choked a few people...sometimes you move to improve your own safety or efficiency. I had to use a choke as a restraint once until the cops got there (I couldn't afford myself the luxury of just making them unconscious and waiting beside a choked out person). Anyway, when the cop got there I had a tree between me and the chokee..it's hard to explain but stretching the victim backwards around the tree helped with leverage needed to keep things safe for both of us. The cop was kinda bumfuzzled by the picture. I just said, "when I let go this dance is all yours".
    Gary

You’ll have to give us that story in full when you get the time.
    Im condescending, that means I talk down to people.

Mick

THE CALM ONE!!!! Sponsor squisher's Avatar

For sure. Interested to hear that one too Gary.

I am a natural born choker it seems. My instinct has always been to grab and subdue someone vs just pummelling them continuously. When I used to mix it up more regularly in my youth the choke was my go to move and I choked a number of different people unconscious. I recall being amazed at how fast someone goes unconscious when actually being choked out. Also I recall each time being very concerned that I had possibly killed someone.

One time that vividly stands out in my memory was in my 20's at a house party. This huge fat dude came for me(over a girl of course). He swept me up in a bear hug and I didn't know if he was going to toss me, slam me, or what. But as he did it my arms went right around his neck and within seconds he collapsed like a sack of potatoes and as he fell I remember his shoe coming off his foot and he's just lying there on the ground with one shoe off. I don't know why but that image of him collapsing and that shoe sliding off as we went down has always stuck with me. I also remember when he awoke he claimed to atleast have no recollection of the whole thing. And despite no memory of it apparently the original beef was settled.

TreeHouse Administrator MasterBlaster's Avatar

Wow! Tough and lucky Doberman!!!

Patron saint of bore-cutters Sponsor stig's Avatar

Yup, it sure found out that there is a huge diference between walking around with your guy in the tall riding boots, making sure the pesky jews stay in the camp and playing for keeps with a big kitty cat.

Would have made my day if the cat had won.

Mick, as for the big cats not ripping their prey/attackers apart, read some of what the "white hunters" of Africa write about Leopard.

Talk about having 5 business ends.
    Deyr f,
    deyja frndr,
    deyr sjalfr it sama,
    ek veit einn,
    at aldrei deyr:
    dmr um dauan hvern.

I'm sure the fellow will be explaining it all in detail once he heals up and hits the talk show circuit. I guarantee you he will be on Ellen in under 6 months.

I don’t think Dobermans can be help responsible or volunteered for guard duty during the holocaust Stig.

Mick

Patron saint of bore-cutters Sponsor stig's Avatar

Really!

I love dogs but severiously dislike those two German breeds that were bred for intimidation purposes only.

Dobermann and Rottweiler.
    Deyr f,
    deyja frndr,
    deyr sjalfr it sama,
    ek veit einn,
    at aldrei deyr:
    dmr um dauan hvern.

Severiously, great new word!

Mick

I've had both those breeds nearly lick my face off... I shart my skivvies I was so intimidated!!!