In The News...

:lol: If you think ole billy has control over the justice department and the prison system enough to pull off Epstein's "suicide" you go ahead and believe...

This is an easy one to attribute to stupidity rather than malice. Prison guards aren't the best and brightest of society. If it wasn't for the local prison, they'd be operating a broom or a cash register. You gotta wonder about someone who voluntarily goes to prison every day...

Why would he need to control the doj or the bop?

“You gotta wonder about someone who voluntarily goes to prison every day...”

Paul Harvey once said if you want to see the scum of the earth go to a prison parking lot at shift change.

Seems like there are quite a few connections between the deceased and the attorney General going back to the 70's.

A family got attacked by a wolf in a Canadian park....1AM, came in their tent. Another fellow heard the screams and comes to their aid...actually breaks up the attack. Hoorah....hero stuff. Then makes comment he regrets "kicking the wolf"....help me understand the mentality of regretting kicking a wolf to save people?????

.....The wolf was starting to drag Matthew away when a neighboring camper, Russ Fee, heard the family's screams and jumped in to help.
"The screams were so intense that I knew it was obviously a terrible situation," Fee told CNN affiliate CBC. "So I just kind of kept running at [the wolf], and I just kicked it sort of in the back hip area."

Fee said he immediately regretted kicking the wolf, but it did make the animal release Matthew and pop out of the tent. Matthew soon followed, and the two started screaming and throwing rocks at it......

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/14/us/wolf-attack-canada-trnd/index.html

I'm late on this, vacation and all, but I'd have kicked the shit out of that wolf and regretted it afterwards, realizing ther are way more children in this world than wolves.
As in WAY more.
What we need is more wolves and less people.

So this was sort of a wake up call for me............next time I see a wolf dragging a kid off, I'll just say " good for you" and look the other way.

Told ya!!!

uO654K4.png

Back