Still Looking!

My parents live in big pine.
I'll have to tell them I know one of there neighbors.
I do like Carl's ideal.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
My parents live in big pine.
I'll have to tell them I know one of there neighbors.
I do like Carl's ideal.

YOU ARE WHO WE HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR. Holy smokes. What is keeping you in NJ? PLEASE, call us. 305-743-3090

Carl's deal? We have a beautiful bucket truck with 55' reach. Now, that is real nifty!

I think I ate at Sunset Grille the last time i was down there in March. I saw a guy on one of those water jet packs.

I am getting married in Key West in December and I cant tell if we are more excited about getting married, or going to Key West. We try to get to the Keys once a year. I saw your facility along the highway when i drove through Marathon last time. I would love to work down there, I even bought books on Floridas trees and shrubs to prepare myself in case the opportunity ever arises.

I think I ate at Sunset Grille the last time i was down there in March. I saw a guy on one of those water jet packs.

I am getting married in Key West in December and I cant tell if we are more excited about getting married, or going to Key West. We try to get to the Keys once a year. I saw your facility along the highway when i drove through Marathon last time. I would love to work down there, I even bought books on Floridas trees and shrubs to prepare myself in case the opportunity ever arises.

The opportunity has arisen! 80 percent of our tree work is in Key West. Please, call John to discuss the opportunity! 305-481-0959 is his cell number and is available today!

What venue did you decide on for the wedding?

Here is the way we approached moving to the Key's:

We could either wait to retire in a place like this or take a chance and enjoy it while we were still young enough. It was a big decision and a scary one but we are glad we made the move when we did. I was 32 when we moved here, been here 25 years and still loving it. In fact, heading out on the water today to get John's dinner for the week. We will be just beyond the 7 mile bridge on the ocean side shooting fish!

Come on down, the water is fine!

That's them.

DSCN1287.JPG
DSCN1305.JPG

We are getting married at the Pier House resort, which is where we stayed the first time we came down there. Sunset wedding on the beach.

I would love to pursue that opportunity, but my fiance has a job in a very specific field. She is a professor of equine science at a university here and I don't think the Florida Keys could provide that at this point in time . One of these days though.

Heading your way after the Ed Gilman pruning seminar in Sarasota on the 9th if it would help ease your workload I'll be available for a few days. Look forward to meeting up if nothing else;)

Heading your way after the Ed Gilman pruning seminar in Sarasota on the 9th if it would help ease your workload I'll be available for a few days. Look forward to meeting up if nothing else;)

Absolutely ! Give us a call Monday ! Who hoo! We will be trimming palms next to The Little White House in Key West.

Back