NickfromWI doing a splice workshop?

Merle Nelson

TreeHouser
I see it up at TS. Others there too as well as Bonner. That would be a great class to attend.

I'm sure that I am misrepresenting it in some way so feel free to change this post but, I'll bet if you want to be in it you better sign up soon.

Tis true indeed. I'm basically doing it so that I can steel a Rope Runner whin bonner isn't looking.

Hope to see some of you there!

love
nick

Thanks guys!

I must say, I wish I was still running my splicing business, too. My tree co has become a much bigger thing and splicing had to take a back seat. I guess that's good for business, but not for the business of splicing!

love
nick

When and where is the splicing class? Anyone from So. Wisconsin planning on attending? Send me a reply if there's anyone that would like to carpool, I have a crew cab, so plenty of room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Call luke (or Facebook him) and tell him you're ready for another. Eventually enough people will call and TreeStuff will be ready for another one! It was a great class. I got exhausted and FJR Fred got the best (worst) blisters I've ever seen in my life!!

love
nick

You mean these Nick? :)

2015-05-17 13.31.49 (Small).jpg

The class was awesome and I would do it again in a heartbeat. Heck, I would go again just to listen to the stories about tree care in LA.

Call luke (or Facebook him) and tell him you're ready for another. Eventually enough people will call and TreeStuff will be ready for another one! It was a great class. I got exhausted and FJR Fred got the best (worst) blisters I've ever seen in my life!!

love
nick

Id be game for a class, especially in the Southeast US

Back