Picture in Wesspur Calendar

Congrats with the publication of this great photo Fiona. Love the colors along with the great action shot.

Stihl would be real interested in this photo, especially with the story behind it.........

Awesome picture! Nice job getting on the calendar :) They put me on there last year and my Wife has it hanging in her office at work :) I liked the $100 gift certificate better though, as I have never won a drawing before. Anyhow, congrats!

That is great, Fi.
Looks like those rocks would be hell on bare arms?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks everyone, and well done to Eric too!

The rocks were very rough Stig, hence the chainsaw trousers, which by the way were compliments of TreeStuff, Francitals and they held up extremely well, even the black colour in all the heat was ok due to the fabric wicking properties.
I used that conduit saver to guard my rope...that's the picture in the hitch hiker thread.

Gary gets an assist for sending me the 150...he got it to me just in time for that job!

Looks like Tree Housers are doing it right, look at all the past winners here!

I wonder if they ever used my topper pic? I think it's pretty awesome.

Attachments

• 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    124.1 KB · Views: 55
That is a nice pic but it needs some adjusting, photoshop. Maybe lighten up the shadows a bit....

Yup. Wesspur Spotlight...

Butch they need high resolution photos, like 4Mb or bigger...what's the resolution on yours?

That's a lot better image than I've ever seen of it Butch. That's a really amazing shot. I can't believe you cut that with your 200. Pretty cool.

I don't know the resolution, but this is kinda big - 2050 X1537

Attachments

• topper 3-largeER.jpg
    topper 3-largeER.jpg
    228 KB · Views: 32
No, it was an easypeasyjapanesy tree. No targets, just get it down. They wanted two 18' logs, so I measured and topped it @ 36'.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    51 KB · Views: 31
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    78.7 KB · Views: 31
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    108.9 KB · Views: 31
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    124.1 KB · Views: 30
Glad to see a hand saw hanging there Butch. When I first started out my boss wouldn't let us off the ground without one. Even to climb up a spar and set a pull rope. Never know when you need to scratch your back he'd tell us. I still never climb without one

Back