Welders? Any welders on this site?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ok the only gasses I have on hand are c25, straight argon, and tri mix for short circuit MIG on stainless. I have to try the o2 argon mix still.

I have had a birds nest but maybe two times in three ten pound spools. Hard wire has feed fine.

Feeds the same as 045 or 1/16 as long as the rollers liner and tip aren’t worn out.

Bart, dual shield is less breeze tolerant than intershield because of the gas shield. It doesn’t play well with any impurity’s like dirt grease rust paint etc. Great penetration and faster deposition, easy to weld with in any position.

Dual shield isn't breeze tolerant, it's just like mig. It's gotta be clean, but it digs like crazy and you can run large welds out of position. The metallurgy is the best out there, tensile strengths of 120k psi are achievable depending on the exact wire.

@flushcut c25 is 25%co2, 75% argon, exactly what you need

you all know who paul bunyan is well i think the trolly should be named after his ox "Babe' the Blue Ox and when you paint it, paint it some amazing bright blue color like a mix between sky blue and royal blue. wud yaz think aboot that name?

THe pink pinstripe running down or along the side and in the middle of it BABE would be first class all the way! That way housers would know what the pink stood for! joe shmo would have NO clue

Last edited:
Picked up the blue and primer today. Dropped off the tires to be foam filled but they are three weeks out FML oh well.
So when we were picking out paint we saw a can of pink. So I might just spray a spot of pink on the blue and name it such lol.

Back