Welders? Any welders on this site?

I'm a fan of this guy too. He made known me the care and the precision needed to make a functional part. He's a good explainer too. There are other youtube guys making such an amazing work, but this one is my favorite.

The messed up thing is you can weld on nuclear piping but can't put that in the house because insurance won't cover your house in a fire.

It needs shot blasted and painted yet but that’s not part of my deal. It goes in an unfinished basement. Heat was the main objective and not looks as you can see... heh

Last edited:
It looks very nice, and you know that. Hell of a shop too btw! How well does that magnetic plate clamp work? I've never really been around them since my first welding job, where i used one doing little fuel tanks for overtime in the production shop. Do they handle large plates like those?

Yeah......I like that better!

Kill the wabbit....kill the wabbit!

giphy.gif

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I get to play welder today. A buddy who has a nursery wants me to convert a old 16' flat deck trailer into a loading dock. Should be fun cutting it apart and frankencobbling something together.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's going pretty well. Have the trailer all cut apart, the main brace is in, legs are built, need to cut and fit the legs, and add a little more bracing. Hopefully wrapped up today for my part. I think he is going to paint it but that is not my problem. I'll snap a few pics today.

Back