DK Slider at Wesspur

SouthSoundTree-

TreeHouser
An innovation designed by Dan Kraus, many time PNW climbing comp champ (possibly more than Pnw champ) and Cat In A Tree Rescue directory man.

I coulda, woulda used it the other day on the maple spar that I had to chunk down some more. Had it been green, it would have been more of a fight.

Check the video on Wesspur.com.

http://www.wesspur.com/knives-axes/felling-wedges.html

Dave runs a sharp chain, doesn't he :). Lesson there for those paying attention to how the pros go at it.

As for the slider...cute, is all I have to say. I'd have to try it myself, I guess. Theoretically, it would be a help, but more "stuff" gets to bogging progress down, often as not.

I have one and am pretty happy with it. It does make pushing off bigger rounds easier than just using a wedge. It would be pretty easy to make one I would think.

I could probably put two or so pencils in my pocket protector and get the same results with the additional ability to write notes in my scheduling book at the end of the day :D

Just Push It!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/vCadcBR95oU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:thumbup:

:/:
13377200553.jpg

Back