Official Jobber Thread

I would like it to be able to print on the proposal directly, and/ or be able to note that by signing the paper or electronically, they agree to the T & C in a file name "terms&conditions.pdf".

Recently, I was to 'grind to grade' (I went below the soil level by inches, by digging loose soil/ rocks around the stump). The guy wants the grind to have matched his future project that I'm not involved in. He wants to bury the remaining stump core. Naturally, by digging below grade, and grinding more, there is a 'new soil level' where the top of the ground stump core is. Its absolutely to the new grade (created by grinding), but its not low enough, in his mind.

Bump. For anyone out there with a small biz jobber is still kicking ass for us, give it a try if you need some organizational help. I wonder if the jobber account still checks in here? Been having a small glitch the last few days actually... but I still love jobber.

PS- Chris E, if you're out there.... how ya doin, man?

They just added text message bid notification with a hyperlink. People don't have to access email to read and approve the work. Easy.

Have to say, I like Jobber a lot.

Simplified so many things. Well worth it to me, even using the basics, with one crew.

If I'm working solo, I need the time-efficiency even more.

I thought that they were going to have a Jobber link that can be embedded into websites for Service Requests. Need to look into that.

Back