WTB handlebar for 372xp

Tucker943

Bamboo Plantation Owner
Full wrap or half. Anyone have one in their bone pile they want to sell? I could buy new, and might do so. But for kicks I figured Id ask here first. its not like they become half worn out. Used is as good as new.

I have (3) 372xp's. They are parts saws,,One is full wrap and (2) are half wrap. I can get a pic tomorrow.
Jeff,,had to use the apostrophe.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I have (3) 372xp's. They are parts saws,,One is full wrap and (2) are half wrap. I can get a pic tomorrow.
Jeff,,had to use the apostrophe.

If you want to sell the full wrap, let me know. Id like to try one out. My 372 that needs a handlebar is old style, not a new XTorg. Don't know if that matters. It looks like the XTorq is taller but that could be a trick of the eye.

I have one with a slight bend in it:/: you can have it. It is a light bend but I couldn't bend it back so here it sits. Lil codom got away from me one day:lol:

I have one already with a bend. Im going for straight. I appreciate your offer though. I don't really use the saw much anymore. Its kind of ashame. Once in awhile for flopping a log.

I guess they are more or less impossible to bend straight, eh?

I myself haven't had good luck trying it, but I have heard of others that did.

Jeff was kind enough to give me a handlebar and wouldn't even allow me to pay the shipping. He asked I pay it forward. Im going to donate the value of the handlebar and shipping to Butch's friend Mike, who is in need of help.

Back