Pole saw comparison...

Welcome!

Flippy caps in general suck, never had the powerhead fall off my HT101. Maybe a casting flaw?

Yes welcome to The Tree House Nancy.

I often think of pilots - it sounds to me like almost anything that results in a crash is chalked up as "pilot error." I use an HT 101 or 131 almost every day for some or a lot of my work. I think you mentioned four failings of the HT, all of which I have or could easily replicate, and all of them I would put primarily in the category of pilot error.

If you want any more thoughts on that I would be happy to elaborate.

Again, welcome.

I have the Echo PAS-266 system, which comes with many different attachments. I own the articulating hedge trimmer, pole saw, extension, cultivator, weed trimmer, blower, brush cutter, and broom. One engine powers them all. The pole saw is a 10" with 3/8" pitch chain in .050 gauge. I use it nearly every day.

Joel

I just looked up the definition of spammer. Just for my understanding how could a person or organization benefit from getting this bogus conversation going?

For the joy of talking at you once? Guess I'm too naive, that would never occur to me.

I frequently count my blessings and feel like I've won many of the biggest lotteries already: born in these times, availability of western medicine, born in the USA (Mick's envy). Now I'll add to that, I have a life with enough daily excitement that I don't need to go do false posts on the computer to get a few kicks.

The avatar raised red flags with me for sure.

I was mainly waiting to see what "her" next couple of posts were gonna be before reaching any conclusions.

The problem of Stihl HT131 is the boom keeps coming unattached from the shaft (it literally pulls out). Too heavy to use for long periods. The oil filler cap is very difficult to use. My friend just got it out, filled with oil and put the cap back on. It fell off on the first cut and oil went everywhere.

Husqvarna 327PT5S saw is everything you expected and more, it is very well balanced even fully extended. You don't wast any time putting it to work trimming your tree, it had no problem cutting through a 7-inch branch.

Does one vibrate more than the other..? Asking for the wife...

OK maybe I used the wrong wording for here, spammer. = Troll

I used word spammer because there is a site to use to run IP email and usernames for spam. So I used the wording spammer.

No sites for troll hunting. :/:

Try to pull some info showing on other places to show troll. Different names with different full addresses and different girls pics every time.

kathy

3 cube
[ LIKE ] [ Dislike ]

Re: Homeowner looking to purchase pole saw
? Reply #22 on: January 18, 2018, 06:33:59 am ?

My friend Jon purchased Echo pruner a few months ago. This is a great limb pruner. He only wishes he had purchased an extension pole with it, He knows what Dad is getting for Christmas. A few extra feet would be perfect, being he is only 5' 9". Echo is one of the best overall products. Very well made, easy to use and balanced. Thanks Echo for the time, money, R & D and effort you put into your products to make them the best on the market.

another place

kathy50

3628 Prudence Street Southfield, MI 48075

Hi E,
Thanks for your informative information.
My friend John use Lyxx cordless pole saw. But he tells me this tool has low torque, so even small branches are hard to cut. He recommends me do not buy this one but look for different pole saws. This is a lightweight pole saw, but not worth your money. he is sad that he wasted $150 on a pole saw that can barely cut a thin branch.

I didnt tell the last site about it being a troll. You should see them all falling hook line sinker. :lol:

Huh, I'm still just a bit baffled. So the person isn't consistently recommending Husky - not trying to up its sales. Poor english. A fair amount of wording/effort put into a posts. And they don't come back to interact over a longer period of time right?

Huh, I guess just about every hobby or activity I can imagine or have ever heard of sounds more interesting to me than that.

Not knowing about this kinda thing , but ... Something in my intuitive gut said this is some sorta B.S. therefore I didn't welcome a potential new member which I usually try to do. So few Women in the Tree business , start there. Oh yeah did it say the Husky was all you've ever dreamed of ? , that too.

Back