A couple of vids

biggun

Monkey for Hire
Just a couple of vids I made over the last few months. I got hold of a GoPro in January and have been playing around with different settings and filming some of the more interesting jobs. We have had a fair few storm damaged trees recently so that has been an excuse to get the cam out. ;)

I have been watching a lot of August's vids and love the different camera angles. A definite inspiration, so hope fully in future there will be some different shots coming out of my tree work.

Sadly these are just plain old POV vids. I hope you like them anyhow.

Cheers,

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/TSFi069O6r8?list=UUDxq_mj90Xl1_Jnwij0bzkA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/lUpUs7HgnsM?list=UUDxq_mj90Xl1_Jnwij0bzkA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/epIzaVnig-k?list=UUDxq_mj90Xl1_Jnwij0bzkA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yup, tight fit alright to get in there. Glad we managed to get that machine in there. A smaller machine could have made the job go a lot differently. We were glad we had the extra lifting capacity as the leaders resting on the property were fractured. A smaller crane my have compromised safety trying to get it off there.

Love Les Nuits in the second video. Still have the album Smokers Delight somewhere...

Nice vids Rich.

Edit : and some Primal Scream. wicked.

Cheers Reg.

Ed, smokers delight is one of my fav albums to chill to. Last time I was flying to Oslo for work the pilot said his piece over the mike, the usual bits and pieces, as he signed off he said to sit back an relax.

Smokers delight came over the speakers in the plane and I thought, oh frig... Hope he isn't building one up!

Fly those friendly skies... Light em up, wake and bake...

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/1m8_if3Zu7M?list=PL-W24hNe6s1Qk7AEBL10QO7yGOyGi391U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

One of my fave albums too Rich. Carboot soul is pretty funky too. I used to play in a band with the string player for NOW. Back in the day.

Yeah Benn, I have Car Boot Soul kicking about on CD somewhere. That reminds me I really need to put some shelves up so I can empty the boxes and boxes of cd's and books. I don't like to rush these things as I only moved in 4 years ago...

That was fun watching those vids, nice job Rich. I can't believe it's taken me this long to subscribe to your Channel, good stuff!

Cheers mate. Got quite a bit more footage of work it is just trying to find the time to put stuff together. I have two young boys at home and they can take up a fair bit of my free time.

I am off to Norway working tomorrow, so will have a bit of time on my hands in the evening to do some editing without family distractions.

Thanks.

Back