August Hunicke Videos

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Outstanding!

I used caddy pads for years until I discovered angled steel shin cup pads. The angle makes all the difference in the world: I gave my caddys away. I'm looking at these as a replacement.

Looks good. I think I'll be lifetime mates with my cups though.

Too bulky for my tastes.

Lawrence loaned me a spider jack to try. Who knows, maybe I can learn to love something new. . . That's about the only way I'll get enough exposure with anything new to have it grow on me, since I don't buy things to try them. Every time I've used another guys spurs, it's been unpleasant, but those look like they make sense.

You're videos tickle me. Most videos bore me. Same shit, different climber. Your camera work draws me in and leaves me eager to watch the next one.

You're videos tickle me. Most videos bore me. Same shit, different climber. Your camera work draws me in and leaves me eager to watch the next one.

Awesome, thanks. It is my goal to make each video draw the viewer towards the maximize icon and not the X.

My latest video as of May 5, 2014. If you look close you'll see Beranek's book.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/a-Sl7Ja5840" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Nice video August. I really liked the message too. Cool idea!

At certain times of the year I will go for a week to ten days without seeing my kids and we live in the same house. Or a two week fire detail.
Nothing like a fisherman though, which is good!

Back