August Hunicke Videos

Is this better😆

Sent to masterblaster using the dorky app called Tapatalk that Butch loves

Easy now Jed. I can't get near my computer. Everything I've ever posted is from my iPhone. On a more serious note, the local husky dealer had a small fire hours after I walked in there last winter.

Treehouse on pc is an impossible labyrinth to me.
Tapatalk simplifies it enough for me to navigate.

Treehouse on pc is an impossible labyrinth to me.
Tapatalk simplifies it enough for me to navigate.

98% of time I just hit the "New posts" button, read what interests me, hit New posts again to see if anything popped up while I was reading...then I hit "mark forums read" which sets sets my "baseline" at zero. When I come backto the site I hit "new posts" and work thru the latest updated threads. The New Posts button is your friend...in conjunction with Mark Forums Read.

Butch, this probably should be in "Combating FB" thread but I think we're onto something here. Sure, us old farts dig a huge screen PC and it's all good for us posting and viewing here at the House. But to stay deep in the mix I think TH has to absolutely be phone friendly so dem young folks are as comfortable accessing from their phones as we are from our PCs.

Idk but with some things, like increasing dependance on mobile devices, changing as fast as they are, perhaps what was fine 2 years ago needs tweaking now.

Who's the resident high tech mobile expert here??

Hasn't this been discussed before and the consensus was that all was well?
Yep, looks good!
0e7077fe79ecc993df95d6fbc40e17d5.jpg

Funny , though I miss having a PC due to service issues in the hills looks like phone for a few more years...considering adding a tablet though.

Im strictly on mobile Via tappatalk,its ok except the notifications function doesn't function!! I can live with it...i need to get on pc anyways and load up my pictures. August,any word on your speedline kit?

Back