August Hunicke Videos

Terri and I go to Crescent City often to hike the trails of Jedidiah Smith. Only an hour or so away from Grants Pass. So can do. Will have to make a plan that can fit both adventures together. Sounds Wonderful, August, Thank you!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Terri and I go to Crescent City often to hike the trails of Jedidiah Smith. Only an hour or so away from Grants Pass. So can do. Will have to make a plan that can fit both adventures together. Sounds Wonderful, August, Thank you!

Awesome! Ok, I'll start pestering you after I've put some thought into my questions. Wowza!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks August: Yup, it'd be amazing to see you guys get a bit of capital to go shoot some amazing stuff. Hey, have you talked with Irish Joe at all down in Central Point at Beaver? Man, that guy's been absolutely everywhere climbing trees. I worked with him at Beaver for a few months before he went down to Central Africa to climb these monster rain-forest pigs in order to try to capture a canopy butterfly for some super rich dude. He had to free-climb up monster vines just to get into those pigs. Man, he went down a big, hale looking dude, and came back darn near skin and bones. Said he couldn't eat that much in the heat. You should check out Willie at Southern Oregon Tree Care as well. Man, he can fall trees darn near as well as you, but he's a neat freak--I swear you could eat off the floor in his shop. He started out in the woods when he was about thirteen doing firewood stuff on the landing. He had something to prove, but I guess he did it, because now he's a pretty amazing guy. He'd pay me really good, and he'd still shoot lines, so that I could just ride the Wraptor up all day. :lol:

Haha, you'd be appalled at my shop these days! 13 is a stretch as well..... I think Jed has become a fisherman since he left here :P

I think August needs to get with Gerry B and do an interview. Might take a few days and a redwood climb..... .:/:

Count both of us in. You bring your Wraptor, as I'll have a truck full of camera gear....(not those puny new fangled Go (not so) Pro doohickies.....)

Just kidding, Bix-Jedi and August!! But I have my hands full with way too much kit...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/6ei7YDO6ys0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That zipline bit at the end was the coolest! Unbelievable. Cowboy poetry too!!! Axe-cam!!! :rockon: When did you quit drinking?

Oh man August, you done it again..... that is some really good stuff. :thumbup::D
Love the cat rescue at end, especially the narrative..... :lol:

Back