August Hunicke Videos

Life carries me away all the time.
Nice drum set btw

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/AzMJ3ijrhtE" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Yo, just started watching, Loved the pic of the old guy with the walker! It's a part of equation!! Hats off to you sir.

Hey I dug the music too, even if it is just perhaps AI generated.

Ok, time for annoying tree guy comment- aint it time for Damien to quit with the little angled cut on the front side? Just cut through that sucka with one cut from the proper angle, reading it all the way. Kinda like Sir Smooth does it.:drink:

Anyway, as usual, thank you mucho gusto for posting!

Thanks Cory, I'm ok with him doing it that way. I never cut the way he does for crane but I don't mind.

It’s a safe cut. I’m the course of the day it really might only add a few minutes for a full day of crane work. For the two cuts he made maybe a few seconds. For the little crane experience I have I’m proud. A straight through cut takes quite a bit of certainty to do it and have it work perfectly. A V cut or shelf cut or whatever they want to call it can take out for a certain margin of error. Not my cup of tea but I have done it. To get a straight through cut to work perfectly a lot of things need to be set up perfect.

Liked the video. Figure out the short yet?

I figured Damien picked up the crane cut from Reon when he went and worked with him in Wisco. But Joe does it in your latest video, too...

Our climber almost never does it working with the grapple truck holding the piece to be cut. Straight through or a snap cut that the grapple breaks off and then lifts or lowers away.

You like the Sena unit to the side like that? Or did you just run it that way (Motorcycle style) due to the shortness of the boom mic cable? We got Xbox mic extensions off eBay and gained 5-6 inches of length (hrmm, sounds like some other kind of ad!).

i put it there for some reason. don't remember. prolly cause i was running 2 and had the back of the hat used already

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/53qaRmnJwrg" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

AH, looks like you are hitting alot a home runs with your crane. Now that you've had it for awhile, are you thinking you'd like a rear mount or are you happy with behind the cab mount?

Around here they are in the majority ime.

Also, if you want bigger capacity crane I guess you would have to get a rear mount. I've never seen bigger than 26t mounted behind the cab.

AH, looks like you are hitting alot a home runs with your crane. Now that you've had it for awhile, are you thinking you'd like a rear mount or are you happy with behind the cab mount?

Rear Mount seems obviously the smartest for tree work. But I got this baby for 49 k so. . .
I like it.

Back