August Hunicke Videos

cotton mouth situation. . .

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/HjA6r-OBAFE" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Great video. I can relate to involving people in a project that don't know what they're doing. It's frustrating, and ramps up the anxiety level 10x.

My boy August aint afraid to give a beefy number!

I charged $150 to do something similar last weekend, sans car-pull. A true weekend/appointment style cutting job- did it in board shorts and flip flops. Ive done cutting in flip flops before but not on a hazard tree

I couldn't see if anything was in the way - but I wonder if it couldn't have been pulled straight back off the stump with the tractor?

Just armchair guessing...

I wondered it the pull line could have been higher up the tree...would it have given better leverage to rotate the lower spar around that pivot point against the right side tree? Cool job.

That was all I could come up with Butch, thought for sure it'd fall well before I could do anything so I didn't want to start the process.
Yep $210 split : )
Faster effect on the fulcrum for the van down lower plus that big arm on the right of the cedar wrecked any more height for the pull.

Hey now!! That’s a 4x4 1-ton van with a winch and a roof rack dammit :D
I needed it.
And yes, electric winch would be way too slow.

Most folks would have the sense to not dispense advice after botching the job and having to call a pro to bail them out.

I’m curious if you’d have been quite so patient and polite if they didn’t have so many more trees on the property lol.
Hopefully they remember you first next time.

I’m a little surprised the guy’s saw wasn’t pinched and stuck when you got there.

Back