August Hunicke Videos

Nice vid!

I'm surprised you would care about, what, 2% of all commenters are trolling? I would say make them dry up/blow away by ignoring. But I don't make vids so maybe its different

2% of millions of views occasionally pisses me off. I don’t know any youtubers that don’t think of some pretty choice words for the haters/blowhard/self-congratulatory-advice-givers.

2% of millions of views occasionally pisses me off. I don’t know any youtubers that don’t think of some pretty choice words for the haters/blowhard/self-congratulatory-advice-givers.

Fair enough.

I'm older than you and it seems to me that as you get older (through nothing, btw, other than simple dumb luck and happenstance), it gets easier and easier to detect bull sh*t, and once detected it is just written off, it just disappears like meaningless dust. It has no significance and so it pushes no buttons. They'll likely hang with their own rope. Gone with the wind. :drink:

Piss on em twice. :drink:

hahahahaha the timing of this comment now repeated strikes me a genuine LOL

and ya Cory, I understand. I've lasted a while on youtube by leaving a lot unsaid, but the ya I push back sometimes. Rarely but I like to I think. .

Last edited:
At first glance I saw 21:00 and thought, nope, too long. But I couldn't stop watching...:lol:

Good to see those fells.

Poet...might be a new acronym, Boss....(Piss on em twice). Never heard that one before....priceless.:lol:

I just joined up August. I've been learning from you for years now. Thanks for all the time you spend filming. I have come a long ways watching . And reading the fundamentals. I saw someone pissed you off knot knowing what the were talking about on your last video, well they should pay more attention and maybe they will learn something. THANKS again

Once you have haters, it legitimizes you all the more! And reflects your popularity, that you are known enough to create jealousy.
Hmmmm, nobody hates me... so what does that say?

DrearyEducatedCockatiel-size_restricted.gif

I just joined up August. I've been learning from you for years now. Thanks for all the time you spend filming. I have come a long ways watching . And reading the fundamentals. I saw someone pissed you off knot knowing what the were talking about on your last video, well they should pay more attention and maybe they will learn something. THANKS again

Thanks SJ

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/AvT5cJxDXUc" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I've liked both styles of videos -- MTV and VLOG/full job detail/instructional. I'll watch whatever you put up, but if it's 20 min. I might have to put off watching it for a day or two until I can find an uninterrupted time slot. (Life with children!)

Yep Stumpy.
Maybe so Butch but if I wasn’t making them for me, I’d have had no stamina to make so many :)

Back