August Hunicke Videos

Glad I was watching it and not in it. That weather looks terrible. Getting flashbacks now from a few weeks ago when I didn’t have the option to call it. Good stuff

It's funny how it works : first time we see the tree at some distance, we are like "so, and what?"
Then, when the climber (s) are in place, it becomes " wow !"

Nice work.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6xqmbqp4T9U" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Are we nuts to enjoy watching hinge wood slowly letting go? It WAS fun to watch. Cool to see that 3rd or 4th tree with the right side rotten hinge...the tree twisted away from the dark/rotten wood. Was that because it held less strongly? Or was something we couldn't see happening?

Slow mo with several camera angles would make a great informational video about tree falling techniques and the trees reaction to different cuts. :thumbup:

Are we nuts to enjoy watching hinge wood slowly letting go? It WAS fun to watch. Cool to see that 3rd or 4th tree with the right side rotten hinge...the tree twisted away from the dark/rotten wood. Was that because it held less strongly? Or was something we couldn't see happening?

The tree leaned pretty hard downhill to the left towards the shop. Plus it's right side started making contact with the tree in the distant right which exaggerated the spin it would have had anyway due to weight mostly, but in small part, due to the weak holding constitution on the right of the hinge you spoke of.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/JXde3GUPyek" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Since you mentioned them and I have been wanting to ask you, how do you think the cloggers would hold up to log cutting? Another good video by the way.

Just checked out your store too, I've got a few small items to order.

I musta missed it, what is the stick in the rope for at 17.28?

It?s just a swing from an adjacent tree that we used to coral that little sugar pine with.

Aug

Ha! Yep...good to watch that. Loved the drone watching the drone. Good scenes of those big pieces coming off the spars...probably the favorite part to me.

"BOSS"....!!! :lol:

The big question is WHY does he choose one or the other option. He could post, but doesn't.

Really got to get away from the 'it works on a PC', because it's like saying it works on my VCR at home.

iPhones are taking over the world.

Back