August Hunicke Videos

Not in my world. Gimme a big screen ANY day. I use my phone to make phone calls. If all I used was a phone, the TreeHouse wouldn't exist!

So, August can't even post his own videos anymore?

Really???

He has 20000 subscribers on his YouTube channel, gets 300 odd ‘likes’ every time on instagram for his vids.

He’s starting to manufacture and market his own range of stuff (and has 8 kids!)

I reckon some prioritising is understandable.

That's my plan - get a lot of subscribers, then leave!!!

1060l85.gif

Gotta love it when the grumpy Englishman and his just as grumpy dog goes:" Ha ha"

Great avatar BTW.

Igor thinks of nothing but the death of things, ideally in his jaws.

Butch posted this yonks ago, sums Igor?s mindset up perfectly.

Attachments

• 0B2E7B16-9921-4FDE-BF59-63B0DE634B21.jpeg
    0B2E7B16-9921-4FDE-BF59-63B0DE634B21.jpeg
    148.7 KB · Views: 38
Good thing Igor isn't bigger.

What does the grumpy Englishman think of?

Sorry Butch, TH is the only forum I go to but sometimes I get a bit busy with other stuff. On again, off-again but always nearby if that helps.

Last squeak toy meme is a total riot

Aug

Agreed with that squeaky toy thing being a riot. We have feral cats that have adopted us and they bring home one to three rodents per day in the summer. My mom has a dog that goes after squeakers till they are out, and my sister has a dog that's a mad hunter for gophers.

That meme seems to nail their pride and passion.

Without users, it wouldn't exist either. I like to use my laptop, and use my Android phone a lot, too, particularly for pics, which don't load right a lot for iPhone'ers.

There might not be a fix, but a super quick google search revealed
https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/for...4330986-pictures-from-iphone-posting-sideways

Giving a simple explanation, and remedy is better than nothing.

on the glitch thing

The question marks for apostrophe thing:

Applications like Word add a lot of hidden HTML and when you copy-n-paste Word content into vB that hidden code is added and will likely cause display problems

Originally posted by Steve Machol

Applications like Word add a lot of hidden HTML and when you copy-n-paste Word content into vB that hidden code is added and will likely cause display problems.
-----------------------------------------------------------

This was the answer I expected.

Apparently greymatter forums are making a plug in as I've stated, and the people at the coding forums suggested the HTML entities be edited to have them fix the character issue.

Do you know of any mod or add-on at vb.org or planned for a natural vb.com upgrade that will protect against this problem?

No, I do not know of any mod like this. You can check www.vbulletin.org.

What I do is turn off the Enhanced Editor and use the Standard Editor when I copy-n-paste from an application with hidden code.

Sorry Butch, TH is the only forum I go to but sometimes I get a bit busy with other stuff. On again, off-again but always nearby if that helps.
How about a post per day on the Tree House throughout the month of August. Then we could surely crown you August of August. (I'm seeing the video now -- put the Saw King's crown on your own head!)

How about a post per day on the Tree House throughout the month of August. Then we could surely crown you August of August. (I'm seeing the video now -- put the Saw King's crown on your own head!)

Well perhaps Sept then...😁

Aug

The August August of September.....once he reads the definitions below that crown will NEVER fit.:D

au?gust
?ˈɡəst/Submit
adjective
respected and impressive.
"she was in august company"
synonyms: distinguished, respected, eminent, venerable, hallowed, illustrious, prestigious, renowned, celebrated, honored, acclaimed, esteemed

Who is in August company? The daughter who accompanied you to the Saw King and got a pink Husky saw?
The Stihl toy saws are much better, I thought.

Back