TreeStuff.Com!!!

I will look up the model and try for some pictures tomorrow but it might not be until the weekend.

Oh I dream of the day we can laser through branches...it's the follow through to infinity that's the problem I reckon...

I love tree stuff, will prob always be my go to. I just want to write them a short letter below maybe they can work on something.

Dear treestuff, you guys rock. Can you try to get my order right the first time around tho? Then, after you send me the missing item, can you make sure its complete before shipping so i dont have to call again and feel like an ass? Maybe spend less time on throwing in all that junk, stickers, magnets, etc that i throw away and just get my order right the first time?

We love you.

Brendon

I swear there is some sort of invoice troll or goblin that lives at Treestuff's warehouse and takes items out of my orders or puts the wrong item in. I have had that same issue before a number of different times. Luckily their shipping is pretty fast and none of the items that were missing or incorrect were time crucial for me. I happily order from them and will continue to do so but it sure would be nice if they could figure out where they are going wrong. I haven't had this issue with either Sherrill or Wesspur.

I like the stickers, well, my little girl likes the stickers, redecorating a bedroom, almost have 3 walls covered in treestuff stickers. The story for my girlfriend is that Treestuff sends me stickers randomly in the mail, because of the Treehouse membership, that's why I have so many, I tell her "marketing I guess". ;)

I haven't any problems with items, but I order small.

Ordering from Australia I have never had a incorrect order from treestuff and get my deliveries in six days to Adelaide, shame I can not recommend some other suppliers that I have dealt with in the past.
In australia I order from treegear and they may have made the odd error but try hard to make it up to you the same values I love from treestuff. and the odd free t-shirt never goes astray - thank you Luke!.

I'm with B. They need more Nicks and Lukes over there. The phone people seem very nice of course but very unknowledgeable. I'm sure it is like any other biz, the owner can't do it all.

Im just making a suggestion is all. I ordered a grounds keeper rake, and a spare handle for mine. They sent one complete rake, minus my spare handle. Called and told them. Came back from vaca one week later and no handle. Called again and they had no clue what I was talking about, they then got new handled here in 3 days. Open box and the rivet is missing. I dont have a rivet gun at this house. So its just a pita and im not even gonna bother as the phone people will prob have no clue what im talking about.

Less stickers and magnets, more reading the work order. :D

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
michae10.gif

How much stuff are you ordering these days, MB?

A half hour on the phone to make a simple order.

Just very basic understanding of the products offered is all, no need for perfection

I haven't had an issue with my orders through Treestuff at all. I am a professional and I research the products I buy long before a purchase. I learned long ago, that people on the other end of the line probably aren't as knowledgable as me about what I'm ordering. Missing items, I'd be miffed, but a rivet? Use a screw, it will make replacement that much easier next time.
Here's something to ponder. That FatBike I bought last summer had a recall on the front forks. I bought this from one of the largest and best known dealers on the Eastcoast. It took them three weeks to send me a new set of forks. They arrived in the wrong color. Another ten days passed before I got the right fork. This was a safety recall! After I contacted the manufacturer, they said it should have been handled within three days. I got no extras or even a sorry from the dealer.
I think Treestuff is doing the right thing.

I'm with Brendon on this.
They do make mistakes, Butch.
We ordered some stuff for our Redwood climb last year to be sent to the Redwood River Resort in Cali.
Specified that it was for a climbing "expedition" so it was important it got there in time.

Everything arrived, except the bigshot.

Kinda hard climbing redwoods without one of those.

They couldn't get it out to us in time, but fortunately we could borrow one from the owner of RRR.
Jerry could have loaned me one, as well, but that doesn't make it OK.

I haven't had an issue with my orders through Treestuff at all. I am a professional and I research the products I buy long before a purchase. I learned long ago, that people on the other end of the line probably aren't as knowledgable as me about what I'm ordering. Missing items, I'd be miffed, but a rivet? Use a screw, it will make replacement that much easier next time.
Here's something to ponder. That FatBike I bought last summer had a recall on the front forks. I bought this from one of the largest and best known dealers on the Eastcoast. It took them three weeks to send me a new set of forks. They arrived in the wrong color. Another ten days passed before I got the right fork. This was a safety recall! After I contacted the manufacturer, they said it should have been handled within three days. I got no extras or even a sorry from the dealer.
I think Treestuff is doing the right thing.

multiple phone calls to get an item you ordered online resolved, i have better things to do. Its the point from the start. Im fully capable of putting a rake handle together without a rivet thanks.

I figured that B. My point was, that they are far above the status quo. Remember they just made a Huge expansion to help provide more for everybody. With that, comes new faces and there are certainly going to be those that don't know it all or were put in a position that they weren't hired to do. Mistakes happen. At least Treestuff makes it right in the end and usually sends more than was ordered.

Back