Always Available! TreeHouse Tees!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Did you read the thread? The link in my sig?

edit - I removed the sig link but I sticked this thread in Announcements.

Last edited:
How's the t-shirts looking these days, Boss? I'd love a couple.
Totally understand that you got alot on your plate these days and if it's not do-able it's all good.

Haven't made an order in years, but I'm sure it's still doable.

Just PM me what you want.

Well crap! BeerGeek wanted two shirts but NOW they have a minimum of 6 shirts, so I can't make that order for him! :whine:

Anybody wanna place an order?

@BeerGeek

So that's 2 shirts? Read the first post and message me those 6 bullet points. Add 10 bucks for shipping...

So we need two more tees to make an order!

This is probably just me being stupid, but I don't see a link to where one can choose color, size etc.

Doesn't help me much.............what are the color choices?

Heck, Stig - I don't know every color they have.

I assume all the usual ones?

I just ordered two T-shirts via something called start conversations. I assume that is what the messaging is called in this new Forum. Correct?

I’ll take 2 short/sleeve 2xl ... one white (black logo ) one black (white logo ) wick ... No credit card or PayPal but can send S.A.S.E with money order when/if mailing address is made available ...

Excellent. You can calculate the price yourself, Gary. Just shoot me payment through Paypal.

Lordy, those CafePress shirts are pricy. Plus the printing is on the cheap side, from the couple I've ordered.

Frankie - send me that info via a conversation/PM.

@Frankie
@pantheraba

Last edited:
Fear not, but they DO take a long time. If I don't get a call by the end of the day I'' be calling next monday.

Back