Anyone use twitter?

Mick!

TreeHouser
Just curious really, amongst the other things I regularly peruse on the internet, FB, the treehouse, online news services etc, I find myself increasingly on Twitter. Great for sport stories,
Joke pictures, naughty pics, and some great arguments.
Best accounts are Piers Morgan, Skip licker, Brian Moore.
Anyone else worth checking out?

Just for laffs, I signed up but I'm stuck at it wanting/forcing me to find five friends. I don't want to do that, but it won't let me skip that step. Retarded!

I have an acct @treeclimbernick but I never really use it. A former boss wanted us to use it so there was a period when I was using it a few times a week.

I have noticed that if we hear choppers or gunshots I can do a search for "Inglewood" and almost immediately find out what's going on.

love
nick

My state fire supervisor uses his for news updates. I guess you can use it for updating people on the size, color and frequency of you bowel movements as well. He said that there was a lot of S#@T on twitter.

My Tracfone does not support twittering.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'll pm you some accounts worth following when I get back from work Butch.
Jay, you don't have to follow the talibans official twitter account! but if you do, they'll follow you (out of politeness)

#idontcareabouttwitter #nordoiuseit #itpromotespoorgrammer # (is really a number sign but there is an entire generation that does not know this) #iweepforthefuture

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don't think it promotes poor grammar, you can probably blame texting for that.
I think it's interesting that these days literacy skills are more important than 30 years ago. Back then you very rarely had to write anything after you left school (in most blue collar jobs anyway) now, with tablets, smart phones etc we are all called upon to write a lot more. Predictive grammar and spelling can help a lot, but it won't help with those old favourites "there, their, they're"