Dump Sites

If you have the room, pocketing the dump fees could go towards an excavator rental for the burn week. My excavator would rent for ~$1.1-1.5k a week.

That was everything. It was a little over $1.4k, so we just called it $1.5k to be safe when we did a bid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Space station guys: "Yes, yes, we can see the Great Wall of China over there. And the Suez Canal off over there. And, wait, what is that??? Holyyyy sheeit, that looks like Squish's burn pile!! Dayum!!"

I have traded tree work in exchange to dump on the customer's property a few times. I offer it to customers when they have a big piece of property but don't seem to have money to pay for their tree work. I pay $30 for 6.5' by 16' trailer with 4' sides. Doesn't matter what it weighs.

I have traded tree work in exchange to dump on the customer's property a few times. I offer it to customers when they have a big piece of property but don't seem to have money to pay for their tree work. I pay $30 for 6.5' by 16' trailer with 4' sides. Doesn't matter what it weighs.
I don't know if I would actually PAY the customer to dump his arisings on his own land, just offer to lower the price a bit for not taking it away.

Edit.

Hold on I get it, other peoples stuff.:D

Back