Anyone in a band or play an instrument?

The body is amateurish, crap binding and finish. The neck is probably a legit tele neck though. Fun to play after years of heavy gauge acoustic strings. I'm planing on shaping another body for it down the road. got some nice ash waiting to be milled!

Really digging the tele bridge pickup sound dirty fo sho

Fiddler, I chanced across some mountain folk music in episodes of the Andy Griffiths show. Portrayed as characters but were obviously real musicians. Not sure where or how to find them except by luck.

The band was on the show again and got listed in the credits. The Dillards:

This episode had Don Knotts and Gilligan on at the same time. Comedic double dose.

I just sent my drum kit to my brother's so my 18 year old nephew can jam with his buddies. I've had them for 30 years, hopefully enjoys them for another 30. I never said I was giving them as a gift but would prefer if he found a reason to keep them there.

Fiddler, I chanced across some mountain folk music in episodes of the Andy Griffiths show. Portrayed as characters but were obviously real musicians. Not sure where or how to find them except by luck.

Yep, the Dillards had several appearances on the show as "The Darlings".
Doug (banjo player) was a very cool guy & funny as all get out...went "bar hopping" with him at a festival once and he had us in stitches laughing for hours. :lol:

Back