Anyone in a band or play an instrument?

I've got an ibanez acoustic electric, an Alvarez acoustic, a white les Paul classic, a Jackson electric and an old hondo electric I started on. A little peavey amp and an old sunn sound system two 4x12s and two 4x8s. And a Chinese fiddle kit!!!

I've got an ibanez acoustic electric, an Alvarez acoustic, a white les Paul classic, a Jackson electric and an old hondo electric I started on. A little peavey amp and an old sunn sound system two 4x12s and two 4x8s. And a Chinese fiddle kit!!!

Outstanding!

My newest Ibanez...

33caygy.jpg

Nice! I love ibanez. Good sound and fast fretboard. I had an older ibanez electric that my oldest son inherited. Floyd rose tremolo. He's into really hard stuff now. I showed him crazy train when he was 12 and now he's playing music by bands that sound like terrorist groups.

Checked out the site. Lot of pretty inexpensive copies. I like how it says chibsons! Ha. May be worth trying out a 200 dollar chelecaster. My 100 hondo still plays good and it's 30 years old. It's a strat copy.

I bet it's worth it. Especially if you just love to play and it doesn't slip out of tune. Mine cost about 1500 in late 90s. I'm kind of afraid to get it out actually. I say get it. Worth a try

He's gonna replace the pickups and bridge, but at those prices that's no big deal. He says the craftsmanship and playability is awesome.

isn't Ibanez a Japanese made guitar, I mean the authentic ones? Possible made elsewhere too.

A guy recently took me through the FujiGen guitar factory, it's not far from my location and in a nice part of the country. I think they are licensed to make the Gibson's here and other brands. Quite an operation, thousands of guitars a month, I think the most produced in the country. Very assembly line and machine geared up, a big emphasis on quality. All the styles and colors and shiny bodies made my head spin. A really nice showroom going on. I'd like to have some of their wood. :/:

http://www.fgnguitars.com

When I was in Japan, my fav thing was to check out all the crazy cheap guitars. They had the 10 dollar models and the 25 - 30 dollar ones... I could only afford the 10's.

Cool site!

Well, I picked up gigs for Fri and Sunday this weekend:) Fri will be for a municipal celebration and Sunday is to close out a rodeo. Guess I'll be wearing boots on Sunday!;)

ha, Justin I'm too tall & thin, those hats make me look like someone balancing a plate on a stick:lol: I do have a few fancy embroidered Scully shirts though...:/:

If I try the bull thing I'll for sure break something...maybe ride a cowgirl...:D

Back